Friday, September 28, 2007

Better and better every day

I seemed to have turned the corner as far as post-operative energy is concerned. Today I worked hard painting the bottom half of my study. It's so nice to have it done! I scrubbed the counter tops and just have some boxes of stuff to put away. My excuse is I can't lift them, so they have to wait for The Tramp. I still have to paint the window frame.

These are the two patterns I bought on our excursion the other day. I can't wait to make them but I've got a few things to finish first. (what else is new???) Karen, the designer of the wallet pattern turned out to be the person working behind the counter at the store!

I mentioned a while ago that I have to keep tabs on Belle when she's in the carpeted part of the house. When I catch her I put her in a crate under my cutting table. I run all over the house looking under beds etc trying to find her (she sits tight when I call her...sigh) when I should just look here first! Do you think the crate is big enough??? LOL
And I got the evil eye as well because I disturbed her. :)
Miss Ngaire on the other hand is very hard to miss. If I had a nickel for every time I stepped over or around her each day.....

1 comment:

meggie said...

Glad you are feeling more energy. It does take a while.
Love the dog pics.