Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I've been tagged....

....by Nancy. It's been fun reading random facts about everyone else!

So here are the rules:

THE RULES:
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.

*******************************************************************************

Seven Random Facts About Me

1. I was married for 29 years the first time. This time I'm planning on 50 years!

2. I'm an ISTJ. (Myers-Briggs Personality Indicator)

3. I used to be a church secretary.

4. I love all things to do with Peanuts, especially Lucy.

5. There are days when I'm horribly ADD and find it impossible to complete even the simplest thing without getting distracted. A day of house cleaning can become a comedy of half-done tasks.

6. I love to gaze at the moon.

7. For 50 years I lived 12 miles from Manhattan. 9/11 is not something I'll ever forget.

Gosh...now I have to tag people. I'm so behind on my weblog reading. Ummmmm.....I think I'll close my eyes and pick. Excuse me if you've don this before! But I'll be there's lots more interesting things about you! Meggie, Jane, Anina, Tami, Anna, Tonya, and Everyone Else! LOL

2 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

Hi Katie -- what fun to read your 7 random facts! I can certainly relate to the comedy of half done tasks -- I feel like my house is like that all the time! Thanks for tagging me -- I just barely did this tied with Valentine's Day -- it's close enough to count! And believe me, I know about being behind on blog reading!

meggie said...

Thanks for thinking of me Katie. I have done this before, but I will give it another lash.