Monday, April 28, 2008

Fluffy stuff

Libby tagged "whoever wanted to be tagged" with the Fluff Five, so I'm going to be one of them. It's a rainy quiet day and it gives me something to write about! LOL

Five Things Found in Your *Bag/Purse:

1. Wallet
2. Cell phone
3. Afterbite
4. Imitrex
5. Dog hair

Five Favorite things in your room:

(keeping in mind my room is very small)
1. The Tramp
2. Quilts made by my mom
3. Lots of teddy bears
4. The dog
5. Dog hair

Five Things you have always wanted to do:

1. Serious birdwatching
2. Hiking and biking
3. Properly train a dog
4. Plant a Victory Garden
5. Have a dog that doesn't shed

Five things you are currently into:

1. Sewing
2. Gardening
3. Finishing UFOs
4. Starting more UFOs
5. Vacuuming up dog hair

Five people you want to tag:

Lots of people hate to be tagged. So...if you like it...consider yourself tagged and share some fluff about yourself.

In the meantime, I have some things to finish so I can start Step 3 of Orange Crush! :-)

No comments: