Thursday, May 29, 2008

Jiggity Jig!

You missed it! I was just in front of the TV doing a jig (while trying to fold up a quilt). LOL! I've been finishing up the hand work on my Bargello Bowl quilt with the TV going in the background. It happened to be Spice Up My Kitchen on HGTV.

I can't believe what I just heard. GASP! Lauren Lake just said the "new" thing is WHITE appliances. Wooohooo. :-) Can you guess I believe stainless steel is a waste of time, effort and money? (not to mention the ugly aspect) Not that Lauren is the last word on kitchen design. She isn't. But damn it was nice to hear someone on HGTV actually say that.


I'm gonna be chuckling all the way to bed. Nighty night. :-)

4 comments:

Tami @ Lemon Tree Tales said...

LOL, that's great to hear because about three years ago when we bought our house we had to get new appliances. While I thought the modern look was nice I knew that it would be a major pain in the butt to maintain. In the end we decided upon the freshness of white. Who knew that we were ahead of the trend? :-)

Debbi said...

Glad to hear the news about SS...I can't see the appeal...maybe I'll just hang tight and they will bring back bisque!

meggie said...

Thank goodness white is back. On the other hand I never went in for any of that PIA stainless stuff, & all ours are white!

Sew Create It - Jane said...

WOOHOO...all my appliances are white! What goes around comes around again.