Sunday, November 2, 2008

You think maybe one of them wants to be senator? Just a little bit?

I sure hope that there is a decent senate candidate in North Carolina other than Kay Hagan or Elizabeth Dole. Frankly I don't ever want to hear their names again. The nastiness has gotten out of hand. Cat fight anyone? Sheesh.

It's basic PR (to say nothing of psychology). To get your message across, talk about the person you want people to vote for, not the other guy.

Don't political candidates realize their campaigns are an example of how they will handle issues and people while in office??? Now there's a frightening thought. There has got to be a better way of proving your worth to the public other than being so low. And people donate huge sums of money to make this crap possible.

Yet again a case of voting against rather than for. Sigh.

Sorry...rant over.

5 comments:

Twisted Quilts said...

I agree with you. I didn't like Dole because she doesn't really live here but now I don't like either one of them. I am tired of them fighting with each other. It shows the public more about them than I think they want us to know. I have been called twice today and once yesterday by the Obama campaign. I told them yesterday we had voted a couple of weeks ago. The second time today I said please take me off your list.

Lynn said...

Amen!

Tine said...

Well said ;-)

Deb Robertson Writes said...

Doesn't it just go on and on and on! Here in New Zealand we are voting on Saturday and can't wait for all the talk and talk and talk to be over! Good luck today.

Tanya said...

That seems to be a lot of people's opinion. Sounds all very childish!