Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Tiny Worlds and smelly dogs

OH MY! I have no idea what the dogs got into today. I think they must have rolled in it as well as eaten it. The smell was so strong when I let them back inside it almost made my eyes water! Barn? Fertilizer? Death? I've searched the yard and can't find anything. Whatever it is, it smells GROSS!

But! I persevered in the sewing room despite the stench and made my first "Tiny World" pin cushion. I've been collecting tea cups from the thrift stores, along with wool sweaters for the stuffing, and bought wool felt for the house and grounds. FUN! ...and cute. I can't wait to do another. The pattern is by Mimi Kirchner.


2 comments:

mimi k said...

adorable!

Pam said...

Nice to see you back blogging again! That is the cutest little pin cushion ever!!

Could the dogs have rolled in a dead seal? LOL!!! That really smells!! Tasha did that once and I couldn't believe how bad she smelled and we had to drive her back from the beach in the van before we could wash her off!! Yuck!